Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Always Something.....Part 2

So the car gets fixed in about 3 hours, yippee! I got to have lunch at Chuy's with my hubby on Thursday, no kids, double yippee! We wake up this morning to Logan sleeping in his own throw up. Mmmmmm. He woke up trying to throw up again, but nothing came out. Changed him, changed the sheets, got on the phone and found a sub for Jazzercise. He seems to be ok. Keeping some crackers and juice down. When we took Noah to school, Logan ran all the way to the door and all the way back to the car. Aside from being a little whiny and a lot clingy, maybe we will make it through the day without another incident. I'm not sure who is feeling more icky now, Logan or Mommy. We are watching Thomas, and now when I want him to be clingy and snuggle on the couch with me, he doesn't want to. Go figure. Just no more throw up, I don't know if Mommy can handle it.

No comments: