Tuesday, October 28, 2008

36 Weeks

Monday morning, 5am, heading to the hospital, maybe having a baby, maybe not.

Here she is from this morning, 36 weeks, all smushed up with her chubby cheeks.

Everything checked out fine. The sonogram measured her at 6 lbs. 12 oz. Her head measured dead on at 36 weeks, her belly measured at 37 weeks and 5 days! I much prefer the smaller head, knowing that it is going to have to come out soon! And knowing that she will probably be well over 8 pounds if we make it to 39 weeks! I'm still at 2 cm. Blood pressure was great, baby's heart rate was 152. Mommy's weight gain was 4 pounds - let's call it fluid retention! :) I go back next Tuesday - 37 weeks was when Noah came (all 5 lbs. 15 oz. of him). Taking it week by week now. Thankfully, all the contractions have stopped. I might have had 1 real one this morning, but nothing else. Praying hard to make it into November. I'm not sure what is more nerve racking: the actual Tech vs. Texas game on Saturday night, or going into labor before/during the game! Hopefully, it's a good game. It might just put me into labor! Ha ha! GUNS UP! GO TECH!

No comments: