Friday, August 22, 2008

Tonight.....We Bowl!

And Mommy was the "pin girl." Great-grandma Ruth, I was thinking of you, wishing I was getting 10 cents a pin (Matt's grandma had a job setting up the pins at the bowling alley!). For as long as we bowled, I could have made some money! Ha ha. Here are my bowlers:
We even had an audience!
Noah said, "These are our guests."

At first, I was beginning to question my choice of birthday presents for Logan. I didn't think ahead that I would be the one setting up the pins, over and over and over and over again. They are very sensitive. As I was setting them up, Noah kept saying, "Mommy, I love you." And when I would knock them over while setting them up, he would say, "It's ok Mommy, you are doing a great job." Then, we had some issues with who was going first, and how to take turns. Once we got past all of that, we had a great time bowling strikes and spares. My "Cool Rider" even showed up at the alley before the night was over! "Who's that guy?" Daddy! "Where did he come from?" Logan said, "Daddy at work, play tumpet."
Check out this form!

3 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

I love the smile, I love the audience, I love that the pins fall so slowly. Adaryll says Matt should have to set them up each time.
And is that an ACE bandage as the "do not cross this line"? LOL

Brandy said...

Actually, it's a maternity belt! :)

Jenibug7 said...

That was my second guess!! LOL