Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Logan!

My little man turned 2 on Saturday.

August 16, 2006
August 16, 2008
Some things about my little man at 2:
He wants to be just like his big brother.
His vocabulary amazes me everyday.
He loves to play bowling, and will use anything for bowling pins (including his monster trucks).
He's turning into a little fish. At the beginning of the summer he wanted nothing to do with the water.
He loves to sing. Anything from Wiggles, to Barney, to Bob and Larry, to the ABC's.
He's already learning some of his letters and the sounds they make. (Thanks to Noah)
I love how every night he wants to read My Dad! and piles on Matt at the end of the story for the Big Bear Hug!
I can't wait to see what the next year brings as he experiences pre-school, a new baby sister, and moving into the same room as Noah. At the same time, I can wait. I don't want him to grow up.


1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

I know wxactly how you feel- will this train we are on just slow down for ONE minute!!?? Glad you got to have a fun celebration and look forward to hearing of the next year of adventures!