Monday, August 25, 2008

Picture Nightmare

Last Thursday, Noah, Logan, Grandma and Mommy loaded up and headed to the mall to try and get pictures for Logan turning 2. I also had hopes of getting a shot of the brothers together, and then maybe a shot of the boys with my growing baby belly. When we arrived, we lucked out because someone had just cancelled, so we were in! Unfortunatley, the luck ran out right there.

Logan was terrified of the photographer. I must say mommy was a little creeped out too. He had no personality and no creativity either. Isn't that his job when taking pictures of children? So we opted to let Noah go first to try and show Logan how it was done. Noah posed like a pro, as usual. Then I joined in to try and ease Logan in to it. He still clung to me. After some time, another photographer stuck her head in and told the guy our time was up, that we were done. I didn't have a single shot of Logan by himself.

We loaded up the stroller and went up to the food court to enjoy some Chick-fil-A. The highlight of the afternoon. Then I went back down to see if there was even 1 picture worth buying. They tried hard to present them all framed and ready to walk out the door. I wasn't convinced. I didn't even have a picture of my 2 year old! So needless to say, I walked out of there with my free 8X10 - of NOAH!!! He does take a great picture, though, don't you think?

What possessed me to try something new? We had never been there before, and I'm not sure I'll be going back anytime soon. Kiddie Kandids, here we come.

No comments: