Monday, August 25, 2008

Picture Perfect Day

Part two of my mission to get a picture of my 2 year-old. My mom was coming back to town today, so I scheduled an appointment at Kiddie Kandids (where I should have gone in the first place. I have yet to have a bad experience there - aside from spending too much money!) We talked up picture taking all weekend, and saying "cheese" hoping to prepare Logan. When we first got there, he started to shy away, but the photographer was great and he became a ham! It was a completely pleasant experience. These are the proofs that we get on the CD, so they are unedited and uncropped, but you get the idea. I may be a little biased, but I have two very photogenic boys!





I still didn't really get the "belly shot" that I wanted, but they were wearing down by this point. I would love to go back to the photographer that took my Logan belly shots, but I so can NOT afford that. But I did get the picture that I wanted and I didn't walk out of there in tears! Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

They did a great job!