Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Swim Like a Fish

Well, we've completed 5 private swim lessons now with Noah. The first 3 went well, then he decided it "will be hard", he didn't want to "swim past the dolphins," and "my tummy will hurt." He made up his mind that he didn't want to go to lesson 4 and 5. Too bad for him, mommy had already paid for the lessons! Too bad for mommy, he screamed through lesson #4. But by the end he was showing off for the other kids at the pool. We had the weekend off to prepare for lesson #5 on Monday. We got there early so he could "warm up." All I can say is night and day. Who was this kid? And who was that kid on Friday? He was all over the pool, and jumping off the diving board! When I asked him if he wanted to take some more lessons, he says, "Yeah, sure." Stay tuned, we are taking a couple of weeks off before we go back.

Side Note: We went to the pool today and he was a fish. He would swim to me, swim to the wall, and swim back to the steps. Then he said, "Mom, I want to go back to the deep so I can practice some more!" I think he was showing off for Lauren and Kate! Nothing like cute, 3 year olds for motivation!

No comments: