Sunday, July 13, 2008

Introducing Sarah Cheyenne Brehm!

More Pink!!!
So, I find out I'm having a girl on Wednesday, I leave for New Orleans
on Thursday, and get a phone call on Friday that Chey (my sister-in-law)
is pushing! They didn't know what they were having.
IT'S A GIRL!
Born July 11, 2008
6 lbs
19 inches
8:04 am

My brother Jimmy, the proud Daddy, and her big brother Eric!
Eric holds the sweet baby girl.
We went by the hospital today on our way back to Austin from New Orleans. She is so beautiful - total Brehm, with the exception of mom's nose and mouth. I'm even more excited to be having a girl now! She already has girl cousins on both sides. All within 8 months of each other! God is so good!
Now I need to go to bed. I'll blog about our trip to New Orleans tomorrow.

No comments: