Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PINK....IS THE COLOR OF THE DAY!

Here are the pictures of our baby GIRL!!!! I had my 20 week sonogram today.

YIPPEEE!!!
Supposedly the hand is pointing to the little girl parts (or lack of boy stuff!).
Compared to Noah and Logan's sonogram, there is definitely something missing!

Look at that sweet little face! Compared to Logan's sonogram, the mouth is identical!

We are all in a little bit of shock! My BP was 102/60. Matt is white as a sheet. The only thing he could say was, "I need a raise." Heart rate was 144, and then 148. I've gained 4 pounds, but I don't care, I'm having a girl! The other thing Matt said was, "I guess we will be talking girl names all the way to New Orleans!"

2 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

Feel free to take our girl name if y'all like it.

Jennifer Barnes said...

I guess you'll need to change the title of your blog eventually, too. :-) Congrats so much!