Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Girl Bedding!

I was beginning to get discouraged. Every time I browsed baby girl bedding, I didn't know what I was going to do. I was not finding ANYTHING I liked. Saturday afternoon my mom and I set off on some baby girl errands. Our first stop was Pottery Barn Kids (for Star Wars sheets) and I kept coming back to this bumper pad. The more we looked at it and talked about it, the more I could see her room taking shape! We bought the bumper and curtains and set off to Babies R Us to do some registering. Then at a stop to Home Depot for caulk, we checked out some paint colors. To Matt's relief, the bedding matches the colors already on the wall in Logan's (soon to be baby's) room. We will be able to take down the border, paint a fun pink stripe in it's place, and then stamp or stencil some daisies in the pink. We will probably add some butterflies in the yellow 1/3 of the room. I feel soo much better after this weekend. Looking at this makes me happy. And my family will tell you that is a good thing.......



No comments: