Monday, July 21, 2008

Blog Slump

Is there an official "blogger" term for when nothing exciting is going on and I have nothing new to post? Maybe I need to ask Noah if his tummy is telling him anything good to post. Lately his tummy has been telling him when it is time to watch Noggin, or when it's time to play games, and of course when he's hungry and full.

Our weekend was pretty normal. We went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I took the camera, but never took it out of the diaper bag. I was on Logan duty, and Matt was following along behind Noah. The rest of the day was a nap, games, dinner, and more games. Sunday, Matt and I took a spin volunteering for Noah's teachers in Preschool B. We had a room full of 19 4 year olds. Everyone was alive by the end, and only one was crying. I can't believe I used to do that for a living. After a yummy lunch at Texadelphia (yes, my craving) Matt took the boys to Shake's for ice cream, and I headed off to a baby-girl baby shower for a friend. There was lots of pink, and lots of cute things that if I had had the diaper bag with me, they might have come home to my house! :) I did learn that I MUST STAY OUT OF CARTER'S for now. We took an evening trip to the pool. Noah has become quite the little swimmer. I think by next summer, he will be ready to go down the big slides! He and daddy wrestled all over the pool. He has one more swimming lesson this Wednesday. Yay. I don't know what I was thinking scheduling lessons on Wednesdays. I'm in playgroup withdrawl.

Next on the agenda, planning Logan's birthday party. We will be celebrating at the lake with family and some close friends for the weekend of his birthday. It will be a "Party on Papa's Boat!" (With a little Thomas the Train thrown in on the side!)

So now that I've rambled, maybe the Blog juices will be flowing again. All I know is that MY tummy is telling me that I'm ready for dinner. Oh, and there is a baby girl doing back flips in there too!

No comments: