Friday, September 26, 2008

"Stem"-sational Room!

Yippee! It's so happy! I got all of the stems stamped onto the wall today. I have "stamp cramp" in my hands!
I was so excited that I went ahead and stamped a few flowers, just to get the idea. The yellow flower shows up a lot better in the picture than in person. Probably won't do too many yellow flowers. I will also have blue and rosie pink flowers mixed in with the hot pink and yellow. But that's on the agenda for tomorrow. It's too late, and I'm sure I would mess up. Besides, being on my feet that long doesn't agree with my pregnant body.
Stay tuned, I'll have more to post tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Jennifer Barnes said...

The yellow might show up better if you stamp white underneath it... just an idea. I know that's how they get lighter colors to show up well on T-shirts.