Thursday, September 18, 2008

Long Overdue Blog Entry

In the interest of trying not to ramble, here's what's been going on in the Cothern world the past couple of weeks:

* Logan began "I don't want to go to Logan's classroom, mommy." And crying the entire day. Hooray for the paci, we had a good day Tuesday with minimal crying and hoping today is the same.

* I went to Dallas last weekend for a "60 Years of Cheers" Reunion for NCA. Matt stayed home with the boys, my mom went with me, and my dad held down the fort in Houston during Ike.

* My parents are still without power, so mom has been living here and dad brought the food in the freezer to Austin. My brother got power back Tuesday morning. My Aunt and Uncle still don't have power and are getting really tired of "camping." On the bright side, the only major damage from the storm was debris in the yard and some water leaking into the house.

* I was 30 weeks on Tuesday, and have slowly been attacking projects to get myself organized. I'm ready to start taping baby girl's room, and I bought PINK PAINT! I go to the Dr. next Wednesday at 31 weeks.

* I'm still teaching Jazzercise 4 days a week, hoping to make it through September. Then I'm going to give up one day and hopefully make it through October. Working to get all of my subs secure for the months of Nov/Dec.

* Matt has been home in bed the past few days with some kind of illness. I think it's the flu. He hasn't been running fever, but he's been so doped up on Dayquil that you wouldn't know.

* Logan learned how to bowl all by himself last night on the Wii. He wouldn't let any of us help him. He bowled a 101, getting a strike in the 10th frame! Then he beat Noah in a game of boxing.

Not much else that I can think of. It seems like I had a long list of things to update, and now they are all out of my head. I'm sure they will hit me later. But for now, I'm off to tape!

No comments: