Monday, August 11, 2014

10 Thoughts On A Monday

Because I took no pictures today........

1. I taught 2 Jazzercise classes this morning back to back - Fusion (interval training) and a Strike (kickboxing) class. I burned 1018 calories in two hours, according to my polar watch.

2. I have a new addiction at Starbuck's - blackberry mojito lemonade tea. Perfect refreshment to get me through the grocery store.

3. Yay for free refills of #2 with a registered Starbuck's card!

4. Hooray for 11cents off of gas at HEB. I filled my suburban up for under $100 at $3.09/gallon.

5. Boo for the bat that flew into my garage when I pulled in this morning. He was not there when animal control showed up, but that doesn't mean he didn't go hide somewhere. Ew.

6. It is 62 degrees in San Francisco right now. We will be there in 3 days. I just might make it.

7. Praise God for a glorious rain this afternoon. 

8. It feels really strange to write out "lesson plans" for my in-laws and my parents for the days that we will be gone. They've raised 4 kids, I think they can keep my kids alive for 4 days. :) Although Mattie is very concerned that they won't know what to feed them, or where to take them, and when. 

9. I have a bipolar A/C in my car. It likes to decide for itself that it is not needed and shut off the cold air. The flashing light means A/C is not necessary. Um.... it's 103 outside. I think it's necessary. Hang on, dear suburban, hang on til November please.

10. Because teaching 5 Jazzercise classes and prepping to leave for Cali in 3 days isn't crazy enough, I'm taking 4 kids to Fiesta Texas tomorrow. (Ages 11, 10, 8 in 4 days, and 5) Pray for me. (see #9)

No comments: