Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Week In Review

 Matt took some of his work friends to the hockey game last Saturday. The kids and I didn't want to sit at home, so we used our buddy tickets and I took the kids to the game too! We were sitting across the ice from Matt, but we were in the perfect section to high-five the players as they came on and off the ice!



Noah made it on the big screen:
 There were Dippin' Dots, of course:

My favorite hockey fans:

 Monday afternoon (5ish) I almost tripped over this in the living room:
 I had a sick little girl on my hands. She spent the week battling a stomach virus, and didn't get to go to school all week. She was not happy about that.

Monday night, the boys got to go to a special event with the Texas Stars. They got autographs from the entire team. I forgot to send the camera with them, dang it. Here's Noah in his signed jersey:
 Tousi (#40) looked at Logan without his front tooth and said, "Hey you look just like me!"

Thursday, I made lettuce wraps, and to my surprise, both boys ate them!

I've been party planning, although I'm in denial that he's going to be 8!

The last games of the basketball season were this afternoon.
 The Jazz won their first game, and then lost game number 2 in a heartbreaker. It was a fun season, and Matt did a great job coaching. The boys learned a lot, and they all improved a bunch since the beginning of January.

 Chalk Mattie and Chalk Mommy

*I also finished my Project 365 Blog Book of 2011 and got it ordered.
*I finished my first digital scrapbook and got it ordered! (nevermind that it is from our trip to Durango in 2008!)
*Tonight is Family Night - Mighty Fine and the Texas Stars!




No comments: