Thursday, November 5, 2009

MMMMM.....GOOD!

I found a picture of the cake my mom made me for my first birthday. I decided to attempt to make one for Mattie to dig into today.

Hopefully you can tell that it's a kitty cat.

Here is the picture of me:

Here is my girl:
It's too bad I didn't think to bring the high chair back from my mom's house. She still has it.
The boys couldn't wait to help their baby sister blow out her candle.
First taste of cake......hmmm this stuff is pretty good.
Logan thinks so too. Did ya notice?
Maybe we ought to take the shirt off, just to be safe.
I LOVE CAKE!!!
A very happy birthday girl!

Until Mommy took the cake away:
Cake: Take Two will happen on Saturday when we head to Grammy and Grandpa's house for a fun day on the farm. We will get to celebrate Mattie's first birthday with our family and friends. And in case you were wondering, the cake was yummy. Noah even ate two pieces.

1 comment:

Chey and Jimmy said...

Brandy what a memorable thing to do with the cake - you did a beautiful job! And love the pics of the two of you... you look just alike. Happy Birthday Sweet Mattie! We love you!