Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Farm Day Fun!

Family and Friends gathered on Saturday to celebrate Matilyn's first birthday. Grammy and Grandpa went above and beyond to make the day perfect for my baby girl. It was exactly as I pictured it in my head and more!
There were decorations and photo opportunities galore!

The bounce house was ready for jumping.

The boys battled it out on the football field.



Papa smoked 2 briskets, and we enjoyed a yummy barbecue feast on a beautiful fall day.

Despite this picture, Mattie liked being the center of attention when we sang Happy Birthday. This picture was taken after I took her little cake away, to get a picture of her with her big cake!

See. She LOVES cake!

We were able to get pictures of all of the kids.

And family pictures too. Here are Grandma and Papa with their grandkids:

The Brehm Family.

The Cothern side.

Grammy and Grandpa with their grandkids:

Grandpa had the tractor hooked up for a fun hay ride!

Time for a Mommy/Daughter ride!

Thank you Grammy and Grandpa for a special day! It was perfect and exactly as I imagined! Thank you Grandma and Papa for the yummy food, for bringing the cake, and for all you did to help us celebrate Mattie's day. And thank you to my friends and family for making the trip to Brenham. We are so blessed.
Happy 1st Birthday to my Mattie Girl!

No comments: