Wednesday, August 12, 2009

9 Months Old

Somewhere among all the chaos, my baby girl turned 9 months old. We went a week early to get pictures made, because Grandma was here and Mommy didn't have to drag two boys along. She smiled like a pro! Here's some of what we got:

These overalls were made by my best friend, Tracye. She made them for Noah before he was born. I have had pictures of all three kids in them now. I wish Toby was still around.

Sweet Mattie Girl
We finally have 2 teeth, both on the bottom. She weighs somewhere around 19 pounds. We go to the doctor next week, so I will have all the stats and statistics, along with all that she should be doing but isn't....crawling being one of them. Just this week, she finally realized that she can roll wherever she wants to. Can you tell that she LOVES her food? She lights up when she sees her brothers. She still makes us laugh with her "Scuttle" noises and she loves to "sing." We've had a busy summer at the lake, the beach, and the pool, so she is rockin' a pretty awesome tan. You wouldn't believe the comments: Her dad must be dark complected. Do you have Indian in your family? Is she mixed? Believe it or not, people, she does get it from me!!!!! I'll have to have my mom dig up some pictures to prove it.
We love our Mattie Girl. Our lives wouldn't be the same without this little touch of PINK!

No comments: