Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's In My Blood

Nine years ago today, I was certified to be a Jazzercise instructor.
24 Years ago, I was Jazzercise-ing at my 8th birthday party.
I'm addicted, won't stop, and you can't make me.
I teach 4 classes a week to a group of FABULOUS ladies.
Tomorrow morning in class, I will be celebrating by pulling out ALL tapes, and doing routines from my workshop audition year. So old school and so much fun. Jazzercise sure has changed with the times. It began back in 1969 and is still going strong. You'll notice the record player in the picture! Now we buy all of our music from iTunes! If you have never Jazzercised, check us out. We are EVERYWHERE. Go to www.jazzercise.com and see where there is a class near you. If you don't think you can, come visit my class - I have a 78 year old that dances with me!

No comments: