Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I am truly blessed.
I have the best friend a girl could have in her mother. She doesn't care that I call her at least four times a day (no really, I call her A LOT!) She drives 120 miles just to spend 24 hours with me and the kids. She would do absolutely anything for me, and does! I have learned so much from her, and I thank God daily that she is my mom. I pray that Matilyn loves me as much as I love my mom when she's 32.

Not only do I have the most amazing mother, I have a fabulous mother-in-law. I don't meet too many women who tell me they love their MIL, mostly they tolerate them. Mine is the best. She raised a godly man that I am proud to call my husband. She is a terrific Grammy to my kids. I can't wait for her to finally be able to retire. A lot of kids will miss out on a great teacher, but we will gain a whole lot of time to spend with her.

Happy Mother's Day to 2 very special ladies that I admire so much. I love you both with all my heart. Thanks for showing me what being a mom is all about.

1 comment:

HoopDeeDoo said...

aww, what a sweet post! I bet that made them both cry tears of joy and gratitude for YOU!!