Friday, May 22, 2009

10 Years Ago Today.........

My Happily Ever After began.

My Girls.

First Kiss as Husband and Wife.

The Wedding Party

Fight Raiders Fight!
Go, Fight, Win!
Here we are, ten years and three kids later. I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything. I married the man of my dreams, my perfect match, the man God created just for me! I cherish every memory we have made, and I look forward to what is to come. If I could have one wish today, it would be that time would slow down, and the next 10 years wouldn't go by as fast as the first 10.

Happy Anniversary my love! I love you with all that I am.

Mom and Dad: Thank you for teaching me what marriage should look like. I love you!
Bob and Sharon: Thank you for raising your son to be a godly man, to be my husband and lead our family. I love you guys!

1 comment:

Tracye said...

Congratulations lovebirds!