Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update: Baby Number 3

I had a 12 week visit today. Yes, I'm finally 12 weeks. The weeks have finally caught up to the size of the stomach! :) She found the heartbeat after some uterus shifting, and it was 152. My blood pressure was 110/70. For those of you who know the bp mess I went through prior to this pregnancy, that is very good news. The best part of all is that I only gained 2 pounds in the last 5 weeks! Hallelujah! It feels like a whole lot more, and I'm glad it's not. Aside from the 24/7 nausea, everything is great! I go back in 4 weeks. We should be able to schedule the sonogram for the next visit after that. It will be sometime in that first week of July. Maybe I'll be able to set off some "girlie" fireworks. Ha ha.

Speaking of girls, my cousin Amber had one this afternoon. Chandler Kay Battles made her debut around 1:30pm. She's a petite little thing, weighing in at 6 lbs. I'll post a picture as soon as I get one. My mom says she looks like Amber. Big brother, Hayden, is a mini me of daddy. I'm hoping to head to the hospital for a visit tomorrow. Could this be the year of the girl? First Claire, then Chandler? I'll know at the beginning of July, but we will have to wait to see what Jim and Chey are blessed with at the end of July or early August. Think Pink!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

I don't know Brandy... what were Noah and Logan's heart-rates? James and Lowell were both always in the 150s... of course, I have no experience with the girls' heart-rates in utero. :-)

Congrats on the heartbeat.

James just asked me, "Mommy, can you show Lowell how to walk?" Guess I gotta go.

Brandy said...

Both of them were always high like that. But it seems like everyone always tells me that girl heart rates are high. Who knows!