Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Super Secret Project

So I had an idea for a super secret Mother's Day project for Grammy and Grandma. Yesterday we went to Hobby Lobby and gathered all of our supplies. After lunch today, we tackled the project. It was one of those that was going to go really well, or fail miserably with me pulling all my hair out by the time it was done. Thankfully the former happened, and we had a fun afternoon. Everything was great....that is, until Grammy called. Noah is not very good at keeping secrets. The first words out of his mouth: "Grammy we made you a ......." I'm not telling it here because Grandma reads the blog, and she wants to be surprised. I'll post pictures later. We are off to Brenham on Friday to spend the weekend with the In-Laws. Rob, Julie and new baby Claire are supposed to be there too. I think I'll spend the weekend finding out what it feels like to hold, cuddle, snuggle, and love on a baby GIRL! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Barnes said...

I want to know what it's like to love on a baby GIRL too! :-) Be sure to take some pictures.