Sunday, April 17, 2016

Do We Have To Leave?

 Took a peek inside St. Patrick's Cathedral, just before Sunday Mass began.


 Saying good-bye to New York from the Top Of The Rock.


 See that little "pond" on the left of Central Park? That's where we took the picture on the rock on our walk back to the hotel. Doesn't look that far, and yet shows just how huge Central Park is. We only walked through a small piece!
 We were just way up there.....

 We didn't see Bobby Flay, but we sure enjoyed his brunch menu.



 The grand staircase in the lobby of our hotel.
 Do we have to go?
 The Roosevelt Island Tram that we rode in the other night, from the taxi on the way to the airport.
 I put Matt on this plane, found some dinner, and waited for him to take off for Amsterdam.


 There he goes.....
 What I am going home to:
 I sure hope we can land when and if we get there!
 On the plane! Tell my babies I'm coming home.

No comments: