Thursday, July 12, 2012

Family Fun At Lake Limestone

Dock Jumping!
After 3 summers, the little man is finally jumping off the dock again!

Floating Fun

 To the Bat Boat!




Uh-oh, we lost Daddy!

Crazy hair-dos.
 
We insisted that Noah try skiing since the water was so smooth and there were no other boats on the lake. He agreed to try 5 times. On about the 3rd try he said to his Daddy, "Why is this so important to you, Dad? It's not that important to me!"
Guess who got up on his 3rd, 4th, and 5th try?!?
This is my really bad video of his 5th time. It was so bright that I couldn't see what I was videoing, and I had the camera in the other hand trying to get a picture. But you get to see that he gets up and skis, if only for a short spurt!
 
He claims he will try it again in a few weeks when we go to Lake LBJ. We told him he's mastered the hardest part - getting up! So proud of you kiddo.

No comments: