Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Highlights

I began my day with a dance party with Jesus in my bathroom. It was a great way to thank Him for choosing this day for me to be born, and for the blessing of my parents, and for the amazing husband and kids He has blessed me with!  After teaching a rockin' Jazzercise class, I had a yummy birthday lunch with my Mommy and my sweet friend Crystal.

After picking kids up from school, I was able to get some kid-free shopping time at Maurice's. (I had gift cards!) I found the top and sweater in the picture below. (Thanks Bob and Sharon) Can't wait to go back for more! My sweet hubby came home with a yummy cake! You can't go wrong with caramel turtle chocolate, chocolate chip!
After birthday cake, my mom and I went to the Draft House to see The Hunger Games. It was a fabulous day, and I am not ashamed to admit that I am 35, and that I. AM. SPOILED!

No comments: