Sunday, January 1, 2012

Final Few 365s

December 28th: Grandma's Crew
Wednesday, we drove to Houston to have lunch and mini-Christmas with my immediate family. The cousins got to hang out, open presents, and then we headed to the park for some outside fun! Then it was off to Brenham for a Cothern Country Christmas.

December 29th: A Serious Operation
I don't have many pictures from the present opening chaos, mostly I was videoing. After tearing through gifts in 10 minutes flat, the kids went on to try everything out at least once. Grammy gave Noah his very first Operation game.
December 30th: The Cothern Militia
 Nothing makes Christmas in Texas more complete than getting to shoot guns!
Hey boys, we got your back:
Shooting skeet at the Reeve's place in Brenham.

And since I failed to take a picture on the final day, guess all I have left is 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: