Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Did It!

This was the trip that kicked me into high gear. We got home from NOLA on April 19th. I had finally had enough. It was time to stop whining and complaining about something I could change! On April 20th, I set out on a mission to lose the rest of the baby weight, and maybe even a little more. NOLA:
This was September 2009.

This is a year later:

And this is me, drinking my reward!
To date, I have lost 22 pounds! I now weigh less than I did before I started having babies. I told myself that when/if I reached my goal, then I could have a Dr. Pepper. It was sooooo good. Thank you Weight Watchers and Jazzercise!

2 comments:

Tracye said...

You look awesome! So proud of you working so hard. Always beautiful of course.

Kerry said...

Congrats! I feel inspired!