Saturday, November 4, 2017

Crazy Busy Super Bowl Champion Saturday!



 Ravens win game 1 - 28-0!
Mattie scored a rushing touchdown, and pulled 2 flags against their biggest kid!
I don't know what the final score was of game 2, but the Ravens won BIG, winning their Super Bowl! Mattie scored a 2 point conversion, even being held! She also pulled 2 huge flags on defense!
This girl loves playing football, and told her daddy she wants to keep playing as long as she can!

 After Mattie's games, I raced to Georgetown to watch this kiddo perform with the Region 26 choir. They sounded amazing!
 I missed the first game, but had moms texting me throughout the concert. They won 13-12 in a crazy close game against the Raiders. My heart was pounding as I was waiting for updates. We raced back to the football fields to catch Logan's Super Bowl game, a rematch against the Patriots. Logan was awesome, leading his team to a 25-20 victory!
 They play in the Central Texas State Tournament next Saturday.
They won it last fall in the 3/4 division.
Excited to see how they do as all 5th graders in the 5/6 division.

Love this little man!




No comments: