Monday, April 10, 2017

Dancing My Way To Forty!

 Ready to start my birthday the right way, with a Jazzercise dance party. Not one, but two surprises when I got to class. Crystal had decorated the room, and Amy came to dance with me (pretty much straight off of a plane from France). The tears started early, and I hadn't even read facebook yet.

 This is how you punch forty in the face. #letsgetrediculous
 My fabulous Jazzercise Family!
 Birthday lunch at Chuy's with a bunch of my Jazzercise friends!

 Cutest Puppy Flowers from my college BFF, Tracye! Murphy knew they looked like her and jumped up to check it out.

 My yard was carded!

 
Birthday dinner with my family at Jack Allen's.



And a 2nd birthday dessert - Cabo on a plate!
Best. Birthday. Ever.
And Cabo is still to come......

No comments: