Thursday, May 30, 2013

M.I.A. Again. What Else Is New?

Wednesday 5/29: The Curtain Call

 Finally hung 'em up. They look awesome! Matt said, "It actually looks like the room was meant to be gray." That was the idea - to not have to paint it. Thank you Grandma for the awesome sewing. We love all of it. Logan's room is one of a kind, just like you!!!!

Tuesday 5/28: Apparently nothing exciting happened today. I have no pictures. Guess we were just trying to survive the beginning of the last week of school! 

 Monday 5/27: Cutest Cousins Around
 Aunt Chey gets credit for the picture (of course) but I'll take credit for the smiles! These kiddos make my heart smile in a big way!

Sunday 5/26: Let's Go On An Adventure!



Saturday 5/25: My Newest Happy Place
 My Mom and Dad's new house on Lake Limestone. It's absolutely beautiful, and they move in for good in a couple of weeks. I see many, many, many trips to the lake in our future. I love that my kids will grow up with the same kind of memories that I have from the river and Lake LBJ.

 
Friday 5/24: Rain Dance
 Who needs an umbrella?

No comments: