Monday, March 25, 2013

M.I.A. - 365 Week In Review

Monday, March 18th:
Just A Swingin'
 One Happy Girl


Tuesday, March 19th:
Little Mama
Every night she puts her girls to bed. And it has to be just right. And you can't help her. And some nights it can take 20 minutes. And you have to promise that you will wake them all up in the morning.


Wednesday, March 20th:
"Mom, When Are You Gonna Hang Up My Hockey Stuff?"
Here ya go. The collage and hockey stick are both autographed by the entire Texas Stars team. The hockey pucks stuck in the wall are night lights. It's gonna look really cool when Grandma finishes his hockey quilts. Can't wait.
(Note: I intended to have a bunco picture for my 365 today, but bunco was interrupted by a vomiting child.)

Thursday, March 21st:
I have no picture for this day. Logan spent the night throwing up and stayed home from school. After Jazzercise, I came home and channeled my anxiety and frustration into cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming the house. 


Friday, March 22nd:
Buckled Up And Ready To Go!
As soon as school gets out, we are going to Grandma's!
(You can't see them, but Kitty and Puppy are buckled in too.)


Saturday, March 23rd:
Circle Of Blessings
Tyler and Cheyenne's baby blessing in my parents' backyard. Mattie and I watched from the upstairs window because my girl wasn't feeling well. Even though we wanted to be part of that circle, I'm so thankful we were still able to be there for this special day.


Sunday, March 24th:
Sweet Sunday Snuggles

No comments: