Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Extreme Home Makeover - Noah's Room

 When we moved into the house 5 months ago, Noah's room was smokey purple-gray. I told him to be patient with me and we would get it painted the way he wanted. It took him a little while to decide on a theme, but then he decided he wanted a Tech room. After finding a red and black comforter set, and getting through the Christmas holidays, I set out to paint his room:

 Taped and ready. It took me nearly 4 hours to get the room taped because of the stripe in the middle.
 Primer's on!

 My cutest helper who loves to paint.
I also had a handsome helper that made the rolling go much faster!

 Looking good!
 Ready to sleep in his freshly painted room!
 Today, I hung the curtain rod and one curtain panel. I have to go to a different Walmart tomorrow as my Walmart only had one. I hung the sports plaques and Tech flag, too.
 It's starting to look like a pretty cool boy's room!

No comments: