Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Little Sentimental in Spring

It hit me a few days before that this would be the last Christmas we would have in this house. My parents are building a house on Lake Limestone and will be moving soon.
 One more grandkids picture on the stairs.

 Opening our piles of presents!
 TJ has more hair than his Uncle Matt!

 Two happy little guys with games that they really wanted!

 Nothing but princesses for this pretty princess!


 A serious hockey game going on.
 Glad Eric liked our gift! Guns Up!


 Smiles for his daddy!

We went to a Christmas Eve service at my parents' church. It was special to have the entire family there. We took up an entire row.



Taking these memories, treasuring them in my heart, and ready to make new memories on the water. Love my family.

No comments: