Sunday, September 16, 2012

House Work

The glorious, rainy weekend was perfect for getting some more things done around the house. Matt organized and filed all of our DVDs and games into portfolios. We hung a few pictures, and unpacked some more. I've placed them around the house trying to get a feel for where I want to put them. I realized just how much I missed the family pictures I had hanging above the TV in the other house. They are leaning against the wall now as I try to figure out just how they should hang around this ginormous TV on the wall!
 The other thing I'm really excited about is that Matt made a trip to IKEA yesterday and bought a present for my craft room!
I spent the afternoon today (after watching the Texans WIN) emptying boxes, making stacks, rearranging craft stuff, and stuffing the shelves and closet. It may not all be exactly where I want it, and I may find that I need a few more boxes and baskets, but it definitely has me itching to scrap!

And in other house news: My dining room table, chairs, my mom's hutch, and Mattie's white furniture is being delivered on Wednesday! Thank you, thank you, thank you Daddy! I can't wait!

No comments: