Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tech vs. Texas State

 Game day breakfast at the Pancake House.
 After stocking up on new Tech gear, we hit campus for some photo ops.




 A quick stop at Raider Alley before heading to the stadium.

 We're ready for some Red Raider football!
 It was Alumni Band weekend. Always special to hear daddy play and see him march on the field!
 The dust rolled in midway through the first half. It was crazy! We were afraid it was going to rain mud, but the rain held off.
 One of the benefits of being with the band! The kids can't wait to run on the field.

After a slow start, Tech went on to win 50-10. We had a great time cheering for our Red Raiders. Before heading home, we stopped at Daybreak for coffee, chocolate milk, and yummy cinnamon rolls. I didn't want to leave - it was glorious 64 degrees outside. If only I could have bottled it up and brought it home with me. I'm not sure how I'm gonna be able to wait until October 15th to go back!

No comments: