Saturday, July 16, 2011

Arella Joy

 I took advantage of my short time in Houston to go meet this sweet baby girl. She was born in May to one of my childhood gymnastic friends, Laura. I enjoyed getting to spend some time catching up with her as I snuggled with her precious little one. I miss the teeny-tiny baby stage! I didn't want to put her down. But I did.
Thanks Laura, for letting us invade your afternoon for a little while. Mommyhood looks great on you! Hopefully she won't be 18 by the time I get to see her again!

1 comment:

Laura Wilkinson said...

Arella made the amazing Cothern blog! We feel special :)

It was so fun hanging out and catching up for a little bit- thanks again for coming by! We're probably going to be in Austin the first weekend in Sept, maybe we can hang out there too!

Laura