Tuesday, March 8, 2011

7th Birthday Highlights



 
 Birthday breakfast with dad at IHOP before school.

Getting ready for party time - Texas Stars Style!
 
Funny story about the cake: I was outside as moms and dads were arriving with boys. They were all playing basketball in the driveway. Suddenly I realized Mattie was nowhere to be seen. I told a mom to hang on a second while I checked inside. I came in the house calling for Mattie. I hear, "What Mommy?" coming from the kitchen. She was sitting in a chair at the table, and had eaten an entire line of yellow M&M's off the cake. "I eat jelly beans, Mommy."
 
Headed for the hockey game. What were we thinking????
The Chick-fil-A cow was wondering the same thing. He took off running when he saw these wild guys coming!
 
Celebrating every goal!
 
The Stars let the Rampage get back into the game, and they went ahead 5-4. The Stars scored a goal with less than a minute to go, to send the game into overtime.
Hooray! Stars win on a power play goal!

No comments: