Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project 365

I'm toying with the idea of doing some sort of Project 365.
I'm no photographer, and I have no aspirations to become one.
I don't own any type of editing software, unless cropping and red-eye correct counts.
I'm not sure how I want to go about this, or where to keep the picture/caption for each day.
Not to mention, I've already missed day 1. And do I really need another box on my to-do list?
What I'm really about is the memory-making (I'm a scrapbooker at heart). And I really like this idea here: one frame a day.
So for now, I'll keep them here on my blog, with a 365 tag at the bottom.
If I make it to the end, then I can figure out the best way to create the coffee table book of memories for 2011.
And hopefully, Papa will have a new blog entry every morning.

1.2.2011
Girl drama comes in all sizes.
What you don't see in the picture is how hard she was trying to keep me from actually taking her picture. Fittingly, we are not even sure what she was crying about. Secretly, it's how I feel, knowing that the real world returns tomorrow as Noah goes back to school, and Matt returns to work after 2 weeks off. 6am is going to come way too early. I should probably go to bed now.

No comments: