Sunday, December 5, 2010

Breakfast With Santa

Saturday morning, we loaded up and headed to Noah's school for breakfast, a craft, and a picture with Santa.
Yummy breakfast tacos!
Making Christmas picture frames:
While we were waiting in line to get our picture taken, Mattie found her section of the library!

I think I will be hunting down the "My Big Pink Book of Everything" for under the tree this year. It's pink, it has a princess on the cover, and it's a book - all of her favorite things in one!

You will notice there is no picture with Santa. I will be getting a pic of the boys with him from the school. Mattie, however, wanted nothing to do with the man in Red. She started crying when it was almost our turn. I was so busy trying to coax her to just stand next to the presents that I didn't even get a shot of the boys with Santa with my camera. In fact, I didn't even hear what they asked him for. Looks like there will be no Santa-n-me scrapbook page this year. Hopefully by next year, we will be in the bribery phase of toddlerhood.

Next stop: Elgin Christmas Tree Farm!

No comments: