Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Texas Tech Homecoming 2010

Matt and I got to go to Lubbock last weekend for Tech homecoming vs. Missouri. (Thanks Grammy and Grandpa for hanging out with our kids!) We rolled into town at dinner time and ate at one of our favorite stops - Jazz. After dinner we braved the cold and went to the pep rally and bonfire.


Game day!
At a reception for the Alumni Cheer and Pom:
(from L-R) Kim, Me, Sondra, Shannon, Coby, Jamie, Shiloh, and Julie.
Below is the entire group. The lady doing the splits down front is 93 and cheered for Tech in the 40s!

Raider Walk. Honorary captains in front are Wounded Warriors.

Guns Up Coach Tubs!

One of my favorite places to be - on the field!
Cheer gang from my freshman year: Sondra, me, Brian, Monica and KayLynne.
It couldn't have been a more perfect weekend. Tech even put it all together and beat Mizzou!
I can't wait to go back next year! Guns up and GO TECH!

1 comment:

Susan said...

So, can you still do flips? :) I am betting you can!