Thursday, October 8, 2009

11 Months Old!

Before I know it, this little angel is gonna be ONE! She is growing up way too fast. She has finally become "mobile." It is not conventional crawling, but more of a scooch/inch/army/chest slide type of crawl. But it gets her to where she wants to go.
I try to tell her she would be much faster if she would get up on all 4s. She has pushed from her tummy to sitting up a couple of times: one time when she was trying to climb on Daddy, and then I found her sitting in her bed the other day when I went to get her from her nap.
She's getting into everything!
She loves to smile and giggle, especially at her brothers, or "buh" as she likes to call them.
She discovered her first door stop the other night, and played with it for about 10 minutes.
Grandma let her try spaghetti.
What is this stuff?
Her top two teeth are SO close to breaking through. I'm hoping for some more teeth soon, so that we can start experimenting with more "real" food. She's waving and saying bye-bye. She says "mama," "dada," and "muh" for more.

I love this little girl. I love that I get to be her mommy. I love watching her learn and explore each day, and discovering the world through her big, beautiful, brown eyes. I can't believe that I'm already planning her first birthday party.
*gulp*

1 comment:

Chey and Jimmy said...

Love these pics! She's just beautiful,Brandy! And I can see that sweet, fun spirit, too. It's been such a fun year watching our girls grow.. although I feel like the last year or so has been on fast forward! They grow up all too soon.