Thursday, June 12, 2008

16 Weeks.

Another 4 weeks down, still alot to go. The next 4 weeks will be the hardest as we wait in anticipation of finding out what we are having. The baby's heartrate was perfect, my blood pressure was perfect. I'm not exactly sure what the weight gain was, I'm thinking 2 or 3 pounds, which is good. What hasn't been good is the head, neck, back and leg pain I've been having for the last week. Noone has been able to tell me what is causing it. The closest the OB could come to is something musculo-skeletal and she prescribed me a stronger pain reliever. Seems to be working though, giving me some temporary relief. I also bought a new Boppy sleeping pillow that worked well last night.

The worst part about being in all this pain is that we are headed to Colorado tomorrow for a week. I'm not sure how 17 hours in the car is going to cooperate with the pain. Because of the nausea, I will be doing most of the driving, and Matt will be in charge of the entertainment of the boys in the back seat. We are spending the night in Clovis, NM after stopping for dinner at One Guy in Lubbock. YUM....CALZONES!!! Then on to Durango on Saturday. On Sunday we are headed to the train station for a visit and ride on Thomas the Train! After that I'm sure it will be hiking, sight-seeing, games, family, and lots of eating. I will have to do lots of walking to make up for a week without Jazzercise. I'm really looking forward to the weather change! The high today in Durango is 78 and the low was 36. Next week is supposed to be in the low to mid 80s all week. I may not want to come home.

So I will be away from the blog for now, but will have lots to post when we get back! Happy Father's Day to all the daddies.

No comments: